Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Online Mama - Clinique online review


Salam sahur,

Just a quick review, planned to do this review since last week. I keep postpone my write up. Working and with baby, and husband who frequently travel to work, online is a good alternative for shopping things. I always do the on line shopping nowadays. Maybe I need to wait till Muaz gets older than I can continue my window shopping as usual. Till then, just enjoy the moment, adapt with the situation and be happy. Transition!!

Lazada - i have tried it, twice, i did not received my orders. So i discontinued using this websites for a while. 

Shopee - i think this website i doing their job better than Lazada. I have tried this web  several times now to order Muaz things, so far I am satisfied. I had received all my orders within time frame. 

Last few weeks, I run out my Clinique product. Time tu husband out station (election time) and nak menapak ke IOI mall putrajaya memang susah sebab nak carik parking, stroller and all. So I tried jer order clinique online via Malaysia clinique official website. At first I thought, what a waste, sebab kalau beli direct selalu dapat sample kan. Now beli online, mesti tak dapat. Huhu. Tapi sebab my toner memang dah kehabisan, terpaksa jugaklah order online. 

Products I order online - toner and travel kit. I think  I spent less than RM200 in total. Eh rupanya, at the end of order process tu, still ada samples for free!! Boleh choose nak apa. Mungkin limit cikit compared to pergi sendiri ke kiosk Clinique, but it is still okay than nothing kan. 

ini rupa box yg sampai, barang kecik jer tapi kotak besar


i am impressed with the way they did the packaging 



one box for toner and the other one - travel kit
travel kit - i got extras for a lipstick and mascara 

my toner and 2 samples - eyes serum vit c and clinique compact  powder if i am not mistaken
these are all products I got
Apa yang dapat disimpulkan ialah, order clinique secara online melalui official website adalah lebih credible dan puas hati. Dapat sampel dan juga packaging bagus. Siap boleh bungkus cantik2 sebagai gift. 


Interframe -- dapat 2 barang souvenir dari dua program berbeza tapi dua-dua bagi produk body shop. Nasib dapat berlainan. Ada body shower gels and body butter. I am content!!




Mungkin kali terakhir dapat kot, maklum sekarang ni kan penjawat awam hanya boleh terima bunga dan makanan sebagai cenderamata.

No comments:

Kos Hidup 2023 - Kerasnya Hidup Tahun Ini

Sesungguhnya tahun 2023 memang terasa sekali KERASnya kos hidup Keluhan di luar sana adalah real  Saya sendiri merasakannya Walaupun dua-dua...